[Libreoffice] Change in addition for date handling (intentional change??)

Noel Power nopower at suse.com
Fri Jan 6 08:48:46 PST 2012

Andrew,

Apologies for the late reply, just back from vacation and now trying to
chip away at the mountain of mail backlog

On 01/01/12 16:01, Andrew Douglas Pitonyak wrote:
> Thanks for checking.... Will wait and see what Noel has to say...
I say "I don't know" :-)
hmm I think I dropped the ball with this, I seem to recall promising Tor
I would look into this WAE. I suspect that indeed this is a simple
mistake where a 'break' has unintentionally found its way into the code.
I remember wanting to:
a) try and find the orig patch to see if this was part of it ( or some
failed cleanup that I added )
b) dig out some tests to ensure that the currency work still worked if
we applied the change.

Note: the orig commit here not mine but a fine contribution from John
LeMoyne Castle ( unfortunately I forgot the --author switch when
committing although the comment credits him )

I will look into it,

thanks,
Noel