[Libreoffice] About cppcheck 2 reports for desktop/unx/source/file_image_unx.c

julien2412 serval2412 at yahoo.fr
Sun Jan 8 03:25:44 PST 2012

Hello,

For the file desktop/unx/source/file_image_unx.c, cppcheck tells :
120	duplicateExpression	style	Same expression on both sides of '-'.
93	unreadVariable	style	Variable 'c' is assigned a value that is never used

line 93 is : volatile char c = 0
Should this variable just be removed or c should be used in a way ?

line 120 is : w.m_size -= w.m_size;
Either this is right and it could be simplified with w.m_size = 0
or it's wrong and what should it be ?
(this time no overload operator trick since it's plain C :-) )

For both of them, if there's a easy fix, I suppose I may commit/push it on
master, but on branch 3.5 too ?

Julien