No subject

Sun Jan 8 09:15:41 PST 2012

installation tree, which I don't have, because I build with
--with-package-format=installed.

OK, I should have tried --with-package-format=archive, but I don't
have time to do this (my exam is coming and my computer isn't so
powerful), thus sorry for my too-fast question.

Anyway, I noticed that the path should be (comparing with what I have)
  instsetoo_native/wntmsci12.pro/LibreOffice_Dev/archive/...
instead of current
  instsetoo_native/wntmsci12.pro/LibreOffice/archive/...
or this smoketest is not for "dev build", but for "release build" only?

Best Regards,
--
Korrawit Pruegsanusak