[Libreoffice] Does help need update? was: text orientation, not text direction

Korrawit Pruegsanusak detective.conan.1412 at gmail.com
Sun Jan 8 09:50:24 PST 2012

Hello all,

/me bumping this thread and change subject after two months :-)

On Sat, Nov 5, 2011 at 22:06, Korrawit Pruegsanusak
<detective.conan.1412 at gmail.com> wrote:
> IMHO the help content also needs some love :D
> As I don't quite understand this thread, I was just grepping for
> LB_TEXTDIRECTION and get this
> http://opengrok.libreoffice.org/search?q=LB_TEXTDIRECTION&project=help&defs=&refs=&path=&hist=
> which might have to change to LB_TEXTORIENTATION and update the
> content as well (FT_TEXTDIRECTION not found in opengrok) ... Could
> someone take a look at this?

The old thread is at
http://nabble.documentfoundation.org/REVIEW-text-orientation-not-text-direction-td3466349.html
Andras, could you please have a look? would be good to get in -3-5
before string freeze, which is due today :-\

P.S. Sorry to bump this very late, and sorry if it doesn't need an update.

Best Regards,
--
Korrawit Pruegsanusak