[Libreoffice] [libreoffice-l10n] REMINDER: Release 3.5.0-beta3 from libreoffice-3-5 branch and hard string and UI freeze

Petr Mladek pmladek at suse.cz
Tue Jan 10 08:59:10 PST 2012

Petr Mladek píše v Pá 06. 01. 2012 v 10:07 +0100:
> Hi,
>
> please note that the commit deadline for 3.5.0-beta3 is on Monday,
> January 9, 2012.
>
> IMPORTANT: It is also the hard string and UI freeze. Please, do you
> best to include late features or at least the needed strings.

I have just created the tag for beta3. Please, do not longer modify
strings in the libreoffice-3-5 branch from now on.

> Note that it is the last scheduled beta. The next commit deadline will
> be for rc1, just one week later, on Monday, January 16, 2011.

There are still many bugfixes coming. Developers behave responsibly and
do not create serious regression in last betas. Let's postpone the need
for commit review in the libreoffice-3-5 branch by one week and allow
commits without review until the following Monday, January 16, 2012.

Of course, if you are not sure about a fix, you could always ask for
review on libreoffice at lists.freedesktop.org.

Best Regards,
Petr