[Libreoffice] Win-x86_6-fast Tinderbox not show status

Jan Holesovsky kendy at suse.cz
Wed Jan 11 04:57:15 PST 2012

Hi Korrawit,

On 2012-01-11 at 18:56 +0700, Korrawit Pruegsanusak wrote:

> As I get some mails from tinderbox Win-x86_6-fast saying the build
> failed, I assume that it is running.
> But could you please check why it does not show its status in
> <http://tinderbox.libreoffice.org/MASTER/status.html> ?
>
> It seems to show status as it should in
> <http://tinderbox.libreoffice.org/libreoffice-3-5/status.html>

It is deliberately running on the -3-5 branch only, so that we get the 4
hours builds there.   Doing both master and -3-5 would prolong the run
to 8 hours, which is not what we want during the beta phase :-)

I've helped to revive the Voreppe box, a build there is at about 7.5
hours each which is still better than running the @6-fast both branches;
I hope this is good enough for now, but of course, volunteers that would
be able to setup another (faster) Windows tinderbox are highly welcome!

Later in the -3-5 release cycle when the amount of changes decreases,
I'll switch the @6-fast to master, and Voreppe to -3-5.

All the best,
Kendy