[Libreoffice] npshell build / functionality [was: Re: Tinderbox failure, last success: 2011-12-05 19:05:50]

Matúš Kukan matus.kukan at gmail.com
Wed Jan 11 07:41:47 PST 2012

nah, it's all wrong

On 11 January 2012 10:44, Rene Engelhard <rene at debian.org> wrote:
> This is *exactly the point* of the option.
> You say you want SYSTEM_MOZILLA_HEADERS, so they get used.

Unfortunately, I think that's not true... or not completely.
The source files in np_sdk probably include proper system headers but
the source files in extensions do not.

Try to not deliver headers from np_sdk/inc and then build extensions.
I think you won't be successful.
The source files there include <npsdk/npapi.h> instead of "npapi.h".

I'm going to gbuildize np_sdk and to try to make this less insane.

Matus