[Libreoffice] prevent the creation of lockfiles during unit tests
markus.mohrhard at googlemail.com
Thu Jan 12 20:08:15 PST 2012
I finally found a solution to the lockfile problem. The attached patch
prevents lockfiles during unit tests.
I did not push that patch directly because I'm not sure if we really
want to introduce another registry entry for this.
If this is the correct patch i would like to push that to master and
3-5 to prevent test failures because of old lockfiles. This brings us
now one step closer to a read-only source tree.
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Size: 3806 bytes
Desc: not available
More information about the LibreOffice