[Libreoffice] Shut Down

Thorsten Behrens thb at documentfoundation.org
Sat Jan 14 11:21:59 PST 2012

M wrote:
> *Does anyone know of a fix to make libreoffice shut down during system shut
> down?  I'm using a MAC w/Lion and must force quit which cautions may not
> save but does.  Recently installed in Jan - learn to live with it?*

Hi Marguerite,

this is the developer's mailing list - unless you're willing to code
up a fix yourself, you're probably better off with one of the venues
listed here:

 http://www.libreoffice.org/get-help/

That said, with a bit of research what needs doing (links to Apple
developer docs, example code, other app's behaviour), filing an
enhancement request over at bugs.freedesktop.org is in order.

Cheers,

-- Thorsten