[Libreoffice] [Libreoffice-qa] 3.5.0 QA ... from BHS 1 to BHS 2

Cor Nouws oolst at nouenoff.nl
Sun Jan 15 10:41:06 PST 2012

Cor Nouws wrote (12-01-12 23:22)
> Cor Nouws wrote (09-01-12 23:10)
>
>>> Find mentors "officially" and don't rely on people to show up for the
>>> second one. It did work out on the first session, but esp. for the
>>> follow-up event it should be sure that mentors are around.
>>
>> I agree with that.
>
> Are there people that can help with this?

I've been invited - I realised lately - for a meeting on January 22 in
the afternoon.
So that makes my presence for both day's rather weak.
No problem for me - though I would have liked better if I could join the
full two days.

In any case, as it looks now, we are rather unsure about people
available for mentoring.
Nevertheless I suggest just to continue with the plan.

Cheers,

--
  - Cor
  - http://nl.libreoffice.org