[Libreoffice] Check for updates uses keep-alive / impacts the server (opengrok, tinderbox..)

Michael Meeks michael.meeks at suse.com
Tue Jan 17 06:52:52 PST 2012

On Tue, 2012-01-17 at 03:47 -0800, Pedro wrote:
> I was so happy that there was a Check for Updates option  in the Help menu
> that I didn't realize there was much more. This definitely needs a HUGE
> propaganda in the 3.5 Release Notes!

	Which reminds me - in common with a number of other features, this is
not actually in the 3.5 features page; any chance you could add a
paragraph describing it here:

	http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/ReleaseNotes/3.5

	in some sensible section; and credit it to Kendy (Jan Holesovsky) who
did the work.

	Thanks !

		Michael.