[Libreoffice] Structural QA activities

Michael Meeks michael.meeks at suse.com
Wed Jan 18 06:13:24 PST 2012

Hi Noel,

On Wed, 2012-01-18 at 14:54 +0200, Noel Grandin wrote:
> Coverity will do this themselves for LibreOffice for free:
> http://scan.coverity.com/

	In theory :-) the reality is rather different, I've contacted those
chaps both directly and indirectly and got no response at all.

	The sad story is that (in the past) they did the work to get this setup
for OpenOffice.org - and then their work was ignored; so ...

> It just needs someone from the project to liaise with them and get it
> set up.

	It'd be great to have someone that could run this for us and share the
report (if their license allows that). It'd make some great fruit for
easy hacks.

	Then again - please do reach out to them again - perhaps things will go
better this time ? [ asking for a free (evaluation?) license might be
good too if someone wanted to set this up ].

	All the best,

		Michael.