[Libreoffice] Icons in Specialized class ListBox

Julien Levesy jlevesy at gmail.com
Wed Jan 18 07:17:32 PST 2012

Hi

I'm working on the file picker dialog. I would like to add a list of places
as those we can see on most common file pickers (bookmarks on the left of
the dialog).

In order to display these places, I use specialization of the SvtListBox
component. I would like to add icons for each item in the list. Do you know
what the best way to display icons in a listbox is ?

Should I re-implement (override) the ListBox::draw() method, or is an other
way to do that more easily ?

Best regards

Julien