[Libreoffice] Doxygen for C/C++ URE Documentation

Stephan Bergmann sbergman at redhat.com
Thu Jan 19 00:05:54 PST 2012

On 01/04/2012 03:30 PM, Stephan Bergmann wrote:
> With autodoc no longer used to document C++, the next step would be to
> either replace its use to generate IDL docu as well (and completely
> remove autodoc), or at least remove the C++-specific autodoc code. The
> SDK includes the autodoc executable, but I guess it would be OK to
> change that...

As replacing autodoc for generation of IDL documentation is not so easy
(see another post in this thread), I bit the bullet and removed just the
C++-specific parts of autodoc with
<http://cgit.freedesktop.org/libreoffice/core/commit/?id=8419668ea809036e734201770ff7a5a778509cce>
"Remove obsolete autodoc C++ functionality."  (I'm sure there is
potential for further clean up, also in auxiliary modules like cosv.
The next run of callcatcher should probably find a bunch of hits -- in
case anybody wants to pick up on that easy hack.)

The result is an incompatibility in LO 3.6, that autodoc included in the
SDK will no longer support the "-lg c++" switch.

Stephan