[Libreoffice] Problem with clipboard paste in 3.5

Kohei Yoshida kohei.yoshida at suse.com
Thu Jan 19 08:54:04 PST 2012

On Thu, 2012-01-19 at 16:39 +0100, Petr Cisar wrote:
> Hello.
> I managed to build the recent version of Libreoffice 3.5.0 on x86_64 Linux.
> The only problem I have found so far is that the CTRL-V clipboard paste does not do anything, as if the clipboard is empty.
> However, the middle mouse button works.

So, copy and pasting on Linux can be influenced by several factors.
First of all, if you are running KDE, chances are that KDE's clipboard
manager thingie (I forget the name) can interfere with LibreOffice's
copy and paste.  If you are in this situation, try disabling it to see
if that makes any difference.

Failing that, most of the clipboard handling code for unix platform is
located under vcl/generic/dtrans.

HTH,

Kohei

--