[Libreoffice] unit test concept for draw/impress

Markus Mohrhard markus.mohrhard at googlemail.com
Thu Jan 19 12:15:05 PST 2012

Hey,

I finally found some time finishing the test. It now uses a character
based comparison of the exported file and the reference file ( we can
switch to a xml based diff later ). I enabled the test in the
subsequenttest and hope that Stephan's tinderbox complains if I did
something terribly wrong.

I think now it is possible for draw/impress developers to add test
cases and check if this test works as expected. Please test this also
on different platforms and check if the exported file is equal to the
reference file on each platform.

Regards,
Markus