[Libreoffice] trouble building make check, any ideas?

Noel Grandin noel at peralex.com
Thu Jan 19 23:48:50 PST 2012

Hi

I can do a normal "make" build and it completes just fine.

But I'm struggling to get "make check" and "make dev-install" working.

The error in the attached log looks like this:

ERROR: Removing file shared_en-US.zip from file list.
ERROR: Removing file sbasic_en-US.zip from file list.
ERROR: Removing file scalc_en-US.zip from file list.
ERROR: Removing file schart_en-US.zip from file list.
ERROR: Removing file sdatabase_en-US.zip from file list.
ERROR: Removing file sdraw_en-US.zip from file list.
ERROR: Removing file simpress_en-US.zip from file list.
ERROR: Removing file smath_en-US.zip from file list.
ERROR: Removing file swriter_en-US.zip from file list.

Anybody have any ideas?

Thanks, Noel Grandin