[Libreoffice] validation documents for writer

Caolán McNamara caolanm at redhat.com
Mon Jan 23 04:45:24 PST 2012

On Sun, 2012-01-22 at 12:28 +0200, Noel Grandin wrote:
> I thought someone was running a test-bot that downloaded all of the
> documents from bugzilla and loaded them?

This would be ./bin/get-bugzilla-attachments-by-mimetype but its
currently tuned for the mime-types I was interested in collecting for
low-level filter crash/security checking. I haven't used it to get .odt
yet for any tests on those.

> Maybe the best place is just to attach them to the relevant bug
> entries in bugzilla?

There is a contrib repo for test-docs, i.e.
http://cgit.freedesktop.org/libreoffice/contrib/test-files/
I'm not 100% sure what the organizational structure there is

C.