[Libreoffice] [PUSHED] send-feedback patch

Ivan Timofeev timofeev.i.s at gmail.com
Mon Jan 23 04:49:35 PST 2012

Hi Thorsten,

23.01.2012 15:40, Thorsten Behrens пишет:
> Sorry for the lag - patch is fine as-is I think, let's add the
> startcenter icon etc. as/when they arrive.

Thanks for reviewing/pushing!

I was afraid that the hard-coded url is not fine, because I saw another
urls in instsetoo_native/util/openoffice.lst - the ones that is used in
the startcenter btw. They are accessed through the
officecfg/registry/data/org/openoffice/Office/Common.xcu file (I don't
know background details, i.e. how this works). So, since it was planned
to add an icon to the startcenter, maybe it would be good to follow its
style?... (The code in framework/source/services/backingwindow.cxx,
IMPL_LINK( BackingWindow, ToolboxHdl ...) )

And (maybe it's not important) I didn't understand why in appslots.sdi
there are several 'ExecMethod's - OfaExec_Impl, PropExec_Impl,
MiscExec_Impl... I used the latter one.

Regards,
Ivan