[Libreoffice] Easyhack : updating biblio.odb

Caolán McNamara caolanm at redhat.com
Mon Jan 23 06:01:47 PST 2012

On Sat, 2012-01-21 at 12:36 -0800, julien2412 wrote:
> Hello again,
>
> I discussed about it on IRC, there's nothing to do .
> I updated the "completed task" page to remove this task.
> I must have made something wrong with git or else but I don't want to do
> this task again.

These were the two original commits anyway

http://cgit.freedesktop.org/libreoffice/core/commit/?id=6dd5212a016a0eeb780e87faceeecfa9d9147b0c
http://cgit.freedesktop.org/libreoffice/core/commit/?id=757aa0a8e4a77f8c24faa362f2758c22898a7285

Doesn't seem to be any LibreOffice books in there, but maybe there
simply wasn't any at the time. Tweaked (I hope) the easy-hack bits on
fdo#45033

C.