[Libreoffice] Build error in helpcontent2

Andras Timar timar74 at gmail.com
Mon Jan 23 07:38:44 PST 2012

Hi Pim,

2012/1/23 Pim Bollen <fdbug at tuxpower.nl>:
> On Monday 23 January 2012 10:05:22 David Tardon wrote:
>>
>> You need to update the help repository.
>>
>> cd clone/help
>> git pull -r
>>
>> D.
>
> It does not help for me:
> [ pim at laptop-pim 1 ~/work/bootstrap master %]] cd clone/help/
> [ pim at laptop-pim 0 ~/work/bootstrap/clone/help master]] git pull -r
> Current branch master is up to date.

Your source tree seems to be outdated. I silenced help compiler a
couple of days ago (it does not print ....., nor it prints "wallclock
secs" etc.). So please check, that you have the 'core' repository
cloned and make sure it is up to date. If you use master branch of
'bootstrap', then it is not good, development moved to 'core' months
ago.

Best regards,
Andras