[Libreoffice] sal / unit tests ...

Michael Meeks michael.meeks at suse.com
Tue Jan 24 04:34:59 PST 2012

Hi Matus,

On Sat, 2012-01-21 at 19:39 +0100, Matúš Kukan wrote:
> On 21 January 2012 14:19, Matúš Kukan <matus.kukan at gmail.com> wrote:
> > On 21 January 2012 13:07, Michael Meeks <michael.meeks at suse.com> wrote:
> >>        * Cppunit_ gnumakefiles can only handle a single test per file
> >>                + I split up the osl_File one to make it run:

> > Oh no, my bad. This is the case only for three unit-tests' makefiles
> > in sal. I will split them.
>
> So, I fixed something with:

	Cool ! thanks for that :-) Of course, unfortunately still most of the
tests are not run because of the missing:

    CPPUNIT_REGISTRY_ADD_TO_DEFAULT( "osl_File" );

	But I guess this needs doing on a branch and then testing per platform:
so prolly a post 3.5 task :-) should I add an easy hack for that ?

	All the best,

		Michael.