[Libreoffice] Storage of user's configuration

Martin Richard martius at martiusweb.net
Tue Jan 24 07:22:30 PST 2012

Hi everybody,

I'm hacking the cross-platform filepicker (in fpicker/source/office). I
added a "Places" (bookmarks) list on the left and I would like to save the
entries that the user bookmarked .

Cedric Bosdonnat told me to look at xcu and xcs files, but I'm a bit lost.
I'm looking for a code sample where user's persistent configuration is
manipulated (read and written) and/or anything that can be usefull, like
search keywords, links to old threads in the mailing list, which would help
me to identify some good practices (naming conventions, for instance).

Cheers,
Martin Richard