[Libreoffice] Changing list setup to not add to subject

Fridrich Strba fridrich.strba at graduateinstitute.ch
Wed Jan 25 06:51:30 PST 2012

On 24/01/12 16:26, Lubos Lunak wrote:
> - it leaves less room for the actually important part of the subject when
> browsing mail
> - which gets expecially insane when forwarding mails futher or between such
> mailing lists
> - it makes adding tags like [PUSHED] more cumbersome
> - one would hope that by 2012 everybody interested in filtering mail can
> actually do it based on the List-Id header, which has the additional benefit
> of really filtering mails from the mailing list

Because of the huge traffic of this list, I had to go to gmail with it.
Now, when I access that gmail from my phone, I don't want to have
hundreds of messages messing up the actual inbox. And Gmail allows
server-side filtering only on from/to/subject and has the words/does not
have the words and presence of attachment.

I would really object to this change vehemently. Whether my voice counts
something, that is other thing though.

Cheers

Fridrich