[Libreoffice] [REVIEW] NetBSD fixes

Stephan Bergmann sbergman at redhat.com
Thu Jan 26 00:44:39 PST 2012

On 01/25/2012 08:24 PM, Francois Tigeot wrote:
> I've just pushed two small fixes to -master and I'd like to have them
> cherry-picked to the 3.5 and 3.5.0 branches:
>
> * Ensure Env.Host.sh always return a zero exit code
> http://cgit.freedesktop.org/libreoffice/core/commit/?id=a79889083b25d69ae6b801ed8cee90b5dd9199c4
>
> * NetBSD also needs the internal gethostbyname_r() implementation
> http://cgit.freedesktop.org/libreoffice/core/commit/?id=5f32a5558e8672ed56d5d393228aefacc632846c

Pushed both to libreoffice-3-5 with my sign-off (the latter commit
needed tweaking there, as the conditional on OPENBSD is not there -- I
left it out).  One more review needed for libreoffice-3-5-0.

(And an opportunity to again sell on my recommendation to end with a
colon comments that go before the code they comment -- cf. the second
commit.)

Stephan