[Libreoffice] Adabas still being built in master ?

Alex Thurgood alex.thurgood at gmail.com
Thu Jan 26 05:41:06 PST 2012

Hi,

Perhaps I misunderstood what François' commits were supposed to do, but
I thought that the Adabas db stuff had been pulled out of the
compilation sequence. However, I keep seeing this in my build (and I've
not activated any sort of Adabas db switch that I know of) :

[ build CXX ] dbaccess/source/ext/adabas/Acomponentmodule.cxx
[ build CXX ] dbaccess/source/ext/adabas/AdabasNewDb.cxx
[ build CXX ] dbaccess/source/ext/adabas/adabasuistrings.cxx
[ build CXX ] dbaccess/source/ext/adabas/ANewDb.cxx
[ build CXX ] dbaccess/source/ext/adabas/Aservices.cxx
[ build CXX ] dbaccess/source/ext/adabas/ASqlNameEdit.cxx
[ build DEP ] LNK:Library/libadabasuilo.so

Any ideas ?

Alex