[Libreoffice] Adabas still being built in master ?

Alex Thurgood alex.thurgood at gmail.com
Thu Jan 26 07:05:13 PST 2012

Le 26/01/2012 15:57, Michael Meeks a écrit :

Hi Michael,

> 	Hah :-) I believe we should have expunged that code thoroughly from
> master too, perhaps Lionel knows more about:

The code was kept in at my request as a teaching example for future
developers who might want to develop a driver or reactivate it, but it
is not supposed to be compiled by default (François deactivated it), so
some make file somewhere else is calling this and building it - the
question is, what and why ? ;-) And I still don't understand what is
called where and when in the build process, so I'm a bit lost as to how
to go about turning it off.

Alex