[Libreoffice] [PUSHED] Code cleanup: ( () ) replaced by (())

Michael Meeks michael.meeks at suse.com
Thu Jan 26 09:47:12 PST 2012

Hi Alex,

On Thu, 2012-01-26 at 16:00 +0100, Alexander Bergmann wrote:
> ---
>  bridges/inc/bridges/cpp_uno/bridge.hxx             |   48 +++++-----
>      OSL_TRACE( "ModuleImport::~ModuleImport()." );

	Thanks for that :-) it looks rather less contorted. As Lubos says it's
probably rather more useful to move on to more substantial EasyHacks or
dead code removal - as it were, climbing the ladder of difficulty.

	Much of the code is white-space ugly, and yet we're avoiding running it
through 'indent' in order so we can keep a clean view of the history :-)

	Anyhow, pushed, thanks,

		Michael.