[Libreoffice] [REVIEW 3-5-0] Updated License document
nthiebaud at gmail.com
Thu Jan 26 12:20:41 PST 2012
On Thu, Jan 26, 2012 at 6:27 AM, Andras Timar <timar74 at gmail.com> wrote:
> I updated LICENSE.odt and generated THIRDPARTYLICENSEREADME.html and
> license.txt from it. Unfortunately the diff is not clean, I could not
> reproduce the same word wrapping. There were new external libs and
> dictionaries added to 3.5, so those were added to License document.
I did a quick review of the .txt file only... and that looks fine.
assuming that the html and .ods version are substantially the same
content, then +1 from me.
More information about the LibreOffice