[Libreoffice] Libreoffice On OPENINDIANA

Paolo Marcheschi paolo.marcheschi at ftgm.it
Thu Jan 26 07:46:07 PST 2012

Hi

I'm new to this list and I would like to contribute to the compilation for Openindiana OS.
I downloaded the source from git repos:

git clone git://anongit.freedesktop.org/libreoffice/core OIOO

I started the autogen.sh in this way :
  ./configure --without-junit --enable-python=internal --without-java

I obtain:

*
* LibreOffice configuration finished.
*
To build, issue:
make

To install when the build is finished, issue:
make install

If you want to develop LibreOffice, you might prefer:
make dev-install

If you want to run the smoketest, issue:
make check

  but I had no luck, when i do a make, I receive the following error:

make: Fatal error in reader: Makefile, line 35: Unexpected end of line seen
Current working directory /mnt/1TBDisk/Downloads/git/OIOO
make: *** [source-env-and-recurse] Error 1

seems the Makefile is not correctly generated.

Thank you for any help.

Paolo