[Libreoffice] [REVIEW][3-5][3-5-0] Fix for formula reference chain breakage during pivot table update

Kohei Yoshida kohei.yoshida at suse.com
Thu Jan 26 19:37:14 PST 2012

Hi Eike,

On Fri, 2012-01-27 at 00:03 +0100, Eike Rathke wrote:
> Maybe worth a thought.

So, I took a second look at this, and came up with the attached version
which I think is better and more correct than the first one.  This one
will correctly honor the delete note flag, and also maintains the option
of deleting the note cell if the right conditions are met (i.e. delete
note flag is set and nobody is listening to it).

As for the pivot table change, that code block is indeed necessary; when
non-empty cells exist that overlaps the range where the new table output
gets written, those cells may survive if they happen to be where the
table content is empty.  So I reverted that part of my initial change.

Kohei

--
Kohei Yoshida, LibreOffice hacker, Calc