No subject

Thu Jan 26 21:12:59 PST 2012

*installation* of Adabas, and disable its compilation post-3.5. Master
is now in post-3.5 state, so now is a good time :)

OTOH, Caolán says in his commit that he disabled the build of it, too
(commit b5736291ed105d5366797201d5f5f92ac2f39d14).

> However, I keep seeing this in my build (and
> I've not activated any sort of Adabas db switch that I know of) :

> [ build CXX ] dbaccess/source/ext/adabas/Acomponentmodule.cxx
> [ build CXX ] dbaccess/source/ext/adabas/AdabasNewDb.cxx
> [ build CXX ] dbaccess/source/ext/adabas/adabasuistrings.cxx
> [ build CXX ] dbaccess/source/ext/adabas/ANewDb.cxx
> [ build CXX ] dbaccess/source/ext/adabas/Aservices.cxx
> [ build CXX ] dbaccess/source/ext/adabas/ASqlNameEdit.cxx
> [ build DEP ] LNK:Library/libadabasuilo.so

This looks like only the User Interface part of Adabas, and not the
driver itself; probably we just forgot to disable that, too.

--
Lionel