[Libreoffice] LibreOffice Code Cleanup Patch

Muthu Subramanian K sumuthu at suse.com
Fri Jan 27 03:12:12 PST 2012

> 	So - -really- I'm less convinced of that. As I said - this busts our
> history.
Yes, I very well agree with this - I have faced problems with the
history before. But, I was actually referring to specifically the git
hooks - which might be helpful in catching typos?

> 	So - as I said, it's better to work on some dead code removal or easy
> hacks I think :-)
@Alexander: Would you like to try out more things in
http://cgit.freedesktop.org/libreoffice/core/tree/unusedcode.easy ?
It lists some of the unused code in LibreOffice, which needs to be
removed - like your previous patch
http://cgit.freedesktop.org/libreoffice/core/commit/?id=92a87649a79de6013703d2344365ef86fc9788bd
The objective is to get comfortable with the code as well while you are
at it.
Or a task from http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Development/Easy_Hacks ?

Thanks and Happy Hacking!
Muthu Subramanian