[Libreoffice] [REVIEW 3-5, 3-5-0]

Fridrich Strba fridrich.strba at graduateinstitute.ch
Sat Jan 28 04:53:50 PST 2012

Hello, a little safe patch that prevents that "compatibility symbol" we
added for backward compatibility with older versions of Duden Korrektor
from landing in the uwinapi.lib import library. This assures that no
accidental linking with it will happen inside LO and for applications
that would use this library for the string functions. The "PRIVATE" does
not prevent the symbol from being present in the DLL itself, only it
will be not in the import library used for linking.

Please, I would need 3 positive reviews for rc3. It is not in the
master, where I will have to find a solution later.

Cheers

Fridrich
--
Please avoid sending me Word, Excel or PowerPoint attachments.