[Libreoffice] Duplicate expression in vcl/win/source/app/salinst.cxx

Michael Meeks michael.meeks at suse.com
Mon Jan 30 01:10:18 PST 2012

Hi there,

On Sat, 2012-01-28 at 04:59 -0800, julien2412 wrote:
> Hello,
>
> Cppchecks reports this :
> core/vcl/win/source/app/salinst.cxx
> 335	duplicateBranch	style	Found duplicate branches for if and else.

	Nice catch :-) I guess we should bin the outside conditional and have:

    if ( pSalData->mpFirstInstance )
    {
        SalYieldMutex* pYieldMutex = pSalData->mpFirstInstance->mpSalYieldMutex;
	bRet = pYieldMutex->mnThreadId == nCurThreadId )
    }

> PS : I can't test on Windows, so if you want me to do something about this,
> be very precise :-)

	The above should be fine :-) it's what other platforms do.

	Thanks !

		Michael.