[Libreoffice] LibreOffice / openIndiana ...

Michael Meeks michael.meeks at suse.com
Mon Jan 30 04:57:03 PST 2012

Hi there,

On Fri, 2012-01-27 at 16:09 +0000, Jonathan Adams wrote:
> I managed to hack together a "solaris.mk" file (by copying unxgcc.mk
> and making a few "SUN" changes) and that got me a little further ...
> then on compiling nss

	Great - if you send a 'git diff' as an attachment we can get it
included. IMHO it's better to have something that compiles something on
OpenIndiana, rather than something that is known not to compile at
all ;-)

> in sal/unxsogi.pro/obj/process.cxx
> 'struct msghdr' has no member named 'msg_accrightslen' ... turns out
> that if you have "_XPG4_2" defined then /usr/include/sys/socket.h
> doesn't have "msg_accrightslen" in the msghdr structure ...

	So - this code is deprecated. If you knock up a separate patch to
essentially gut the contents of:

	osl_sendResourcePipe and osl_recieveResourcePipe

	that would be fine by me :-) we can just return some suitable osl_Error
for those, I don't believe they are used at all, and can't see them
getting used in anger, cross-platform for much in future either :-)

	Thanks,

		Michael.