[Libreoffice] [PATCH] Making default tab prefix name configurable in Calc
nopower at suse.com
Mon Jan 30 05:07:49 PST 2012
On 27/01/12 23:50, Albert Thuswaldner wrote:
>> Shows a number of likely candidates; connecting to the 'ModifyHdl'
>> and running the validator on the name, removing characters if it not valid
>> might work; but of course.
>> git grep SetModifyHdl
>> for some instances of that; possibly we don't want to stop user input,
>> but have a FixedLine that says "invalid entry, last valid name was
>> 'foo'" or whatever (?).
> Ok, it was that easy. I was sure you needed some black magic to get
> that working. Thanks Michael for your help.
> I have now a new patch with all the changes Kohei suggested earlier.
> Could someone have a look at it and then maybe push it to master?
Hi I pushed it to master, it's a nice patch :-)
I made some minor changes e.g. there were some lines like
rtl::OUString aString =
that seemed to have unnecessary "static_cast<String>" in there
However something I noticed is that there are still some problems with
entering the 'Prefix name" in the options, firstly the input box seems
to be overwritten by the label ( part of the input/edit field for the
prefix is missing until you type ) Additionally you still can get the
prefix name to be blank ( or at least I managed to do that ) by
attempting to change the name by delete, when all the name is deleted
you get a message saying the sheet prefix is illegal ( actually I find
that behaviour annoying e.g. I would prefer/expect the error after I
press ok ) And if fact with the blank ( from the error scenario above )
you can press ok and now the default prefix is blank :-) Anyway since
this is master and 3.6 is some time away there is time to fix it. Anyway
looking forward to the next iteration of this, keep up the great work
More information about the LibreOffice