[Libreoffice] [PUSHED] partial patch for fdo#44551 libvisio: arrow head shapes not imported properly

Fridrich Strba fridrich.strba at graduateinstitute.ch
Tue Jan 31 03:22:50 PST 2012

Hello, Bruno

On 31/01/12 00:35, Bruno Girin wrote:
> Please find attached a partial patch to import line marker shapes from
> Visio files. I would appreciate a review to confirm whether I am on the
> right path or whether I should do something different.

Yes, currently this is the best approach to fill in for each id the
right viewbox and path. I will have to find a way to parse it for the
svg generation, but that is another question. That was an issue with the
initial implementation too, but nothing unsolvable either.

Thanks for your great work.

Fridrich