[Libreoffice] Storage of user's configuration

Michael Meeks michael.meeks at suse.com
Tue Jan 31 03:37:47 PST 2012

Hi Stephan,

On Tue, 2012-01-31 at 08:28 +0100, Stephan Bergmann wrote:
> Martin, for this to keep working please add a nillable="false" attribute
> to your new property in Common.xcs, see
> "Fixed cppheader.xsl nillable treatment."  (In addition to adding an
> empty default <value/> so that the get() above does not throw an
> exception upon a void Any, as discussed on IRC the other day.)

	Incidentally - do we expect that all properties will end up with a
nillable="false" attribute on them in the end ? :-)

	I ask mostly out of interest, since I'd love to shrink the size of the
XML we're parsing there - every byte counts (unfortunately) when you
have >16k oox:prop statements. Then again, if we end up with it being
false everywhere - we can perhaps flip the default for 4.0 ? :-)

	Thanks,

		Michael.