[Libreoffice] Simplified C++ configuration access

Stephan Bergmann sbergman at redhat.com
Tue Jan 31 05:01:57 PST 2012

On 01/31/2012 12:23 PM, Michael Meeks wrote:
> 	Sounds like a great cleanup, I vaguely advertised it in my blog. Would
> it be possible to have a simple "convert just one-key" patch to some old
> code so newbies can get their cookie cutters correctly calibrated :-)

<http://cgit.freedesktop.org/libreoffice/core/tree/cui/source/options/fontsubs.cxx?id=9c66fca6ceaa3ba4ad79264a56a992828a92f536#n290>
is an example of reading multiple properties, among them a nillable one.

<http://cgit.freedesktop.org/libreoffice/core/tree/cui/source/options/fontsubs.cxx?id=9c66fca6ceaa3ba4ad79264a56a992828a92f536#n234>
is a corresponding example of setting those properties.

And
<http://cgit.freedesktop.org/libreoffice/core/tree/basctl/source/basicide/baside2b.cxx?id=9c66fca6ceaa3ba4ad79264a56a992828a92f536#n152>
is an example of a changes listener for those properties.

All three got in with
<http://cgit.freedesktop.org/libreoffice/core/commit/?id=a2195b2dc301a6c2cfd0bf1a7ff74483bcc5998a>
"Replace SourceViewConfig with (simplified) direct configuration access"
(plus
<http://cgit.freedesktop.org/libreoffice/core/commit/?id=e8bb827571f540ac4af2247cb11239bb96876669>
"Fixed cppheader.xsl nillable treatment").

Stephan