[Libreoffice] Simplified C++ configuration access

Stephan Bergmann sbergman at redhat.com
Tue Jan 31 08:34:47 PST 2012

On 01/31/2012 04:25 PM, Michael Stahl wrote:
> default argument would make officecfg depend on comphelper, so you
> couldn't use the new headers from comphelper implementation.

I just moved configuration.hxx from unotools to comphelper today (to
then be able to use the officecfg headers in comphelper), without
realizing that this -- of course -- will lead to a ring reference, anyway.

Anyway, the only time officecfg requires comphelper/configuration.hxx
(and now also comphelper/processfactory.hxx) is during
CppunitTest_officecfg_cppheader_test.  The workaround, I'd say, is to
temporarily move that test to subsequentcheck.  Once everything is
dissolved in tail_build this should no longer be a problem, right?

Stephan