[Libreoffice] tracking ODF compliance issues

Petr Mladek pmladek at suse.cz
Tue Jan 31 11:36:02 PST 2012

Michael Stahl píše v Út 31. 01. 2012 v 14:26 +0100:
> hi all,
>
> i'd like to have some easier way to track bugs related to ODF compliance
> in the bugzilla.
>
> what would be the best way to do this:
> - a new keyword, say "odf" or "odf_validation"
> - a tracking bug, that depends on all indidual ODF related bugs
>
> the OpenOffice.org issuezilla used a "odf_validation" keyword for issues
> where OOo wrote invalid ODF, but there was no way to track other kinds
> of ODF issues.
>
> so it would also be possible to have say 2 keywords "odf_validation" for
> those issues and "odf" for everything else, or 2 tracking issue.

I think that keyword might be better in this case. We will always have
such bugs, so the meta bug would stay forever, it would have too many
comments, ...

My only concern is that we should document is somewhere. For example at
http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/BugReport or
http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/BugTriage

Rainer what do you think?
Do we already have list of supported keywords somewhere in the wiki?

Best Regards,
Petr