[Libreoffice] [REVIEW] fix for fd#45401, crash in our inbuild xslt transformation filters

Peter Jentsch pjotr at guineapics.de
Tue Jan 31 13:34:14 PST 2012

Hi Markus,

thanks for spotting and fixing this. I pushed a fix for that to master
last december and hoped for it to magically move to the 3-5 branch,
which it didn't. Sigh.

http://cgit.freedesktop.org/libreoffice/core/commit/filter/source/xsltfilter/LibXSLTTransformer.cxx?id=80b8744a97502c10b87c2f869c6672f43495be12

I'd also consider that patch safe and relevant for 3-5, because the bug
effectively makes the XSLT unusable.

Regards,

Peter