convwatch.py

Peter Jentsch pjotr at guineapics.de
Mon Jul 2 13:44:42 PDT 2012

Hi Michael,

I've noticed your recent revival of convwatch.py for layout regression
tests. We've been developing a tool (written in Java) that might make
convwatch.py more portable, by allowing to ignore certain graphical
differences (caused by the possibly different implementations of
antialiasing on windows and linux for example). We'd like to integrate
that with convwatch.py to make it part of the LibO regression tests
*but* I'm quite unsure about how you're using convwatch.py currently.
Could you help us out with a hint here?

Thanks a lot,

Peter