Metropolis does not load anymore in feature/masterpages

Stefan Knorr heinzlesspam at gmail.com
Tue Jul 3 03:27:30 PDT 2012

Hi Björn,

> @Astron: Could you redo the steps you did there in an installation and see
> which one broke the loading as a masterpage?
>
> In the end, if we find out what the trouble with BrightBlue is this might
> actually be good.

I would try to – but I can't seem to reproduce the breakage:
* Preview works for me,
* Opening the template works too.

The only thing that's weird is the zoom level – which doesn't adhere to
the settings I thought I'd saved.

Since building would have taken a bit long now, I've taken the shortcut
of installing the 3.6-64-bit .debs version of 3.6 beta 2 and then
copying the templates into /opt/lodev3.6/share/templates/common/layout .

I've also tried with the official Ubuntu version LibO 3.5.4.2, it also
works.

Maybe the templates break due to something being run over them during
the build?

Astron.