[HELP] fdo#51278 cannot open or create report builder reports

Lionel Elie Mamane lionel at mamane.lu
Tue Jul 3 07:33:13 PDT 2012

I'd appreciate some help on fdo#51278; IMHO it has to be fixed for
3.6.0, but it is not directly in my area of expertise, but is very
crippling for Base / Report Builder users: opening or creating *any*
report fails.

I did some analysis (see the bug log) but I don't know where to go
from there. I suspect a change introduced during gbuildification or a
change in the way (handlers for?) ClassIDs are registered / matched /

Thanks in advance.

--
Lionel