Compile errors in LO

Aakriti Gupta aakriti.a.gupta at gmail.com
Wed Jul 4 02:59:14 PDT 2012

Hi Michael!
A bit of sad news first, the EC2 instance I was using for building LO, got
terminated somehow. :/
So, I'm here compiling it again. Sorry for the trouble again.

Configuration used:
- On Ubuntu 11.10
- Processor i686
- ./autogen.sh --disable-mozilla --without-junit --without-myspell-dicts
--without-help --build i686-pc-linux --disable-binfilter
- Compiling master branch towards LO 3.6

While building module tail_build, this is what I get:

[ build PKG ] desktop_scripts
make[2]: *** No rule to make target `/mnt/aakriti/libreoffice/
desktop/scripts/soffice.sh', needed by `/mnt/aakriti/libreoffice/workdir/
unxlngi6.pro/CustomTarget/desktop/soffice/soffice.sh'.  Stop.

I am available on the irc for another couple of hours. May be we could
discuss it there.

--
Thanks!

-Aakriti