[GSoC] testing - Weekly Report no. 7

Artur Dorda artur.dorda at gmail.com
Wed Jul 4 11:05:48 PDT 2012

Hello everyone,

All of the EnhancedCustomShape* services are now dumped and connected
with the rest of the code, so XShapeDumper can dump it.
Builds fine, works fine too.

It was finally about 1200 lines of code, now it's dumping quite a lot
of different properties. XML output is filled with them.

I have also improved the shapes test document, so it's cover more
things, but yet is not finished. It's really a lot of different things
and properties to be covered in such test documents.

I am leaving now for a trip/journey and will be back 'online' at the
evaluations, next week.

Best regards,
Artur