minutes of ESC call ...

Bjoern Michaelsen bjoern.michaelsen at canonical.com
Fri Jul 6 03:37:14 PDT 2012

Hi there,

On Thu, Jul 05, 2012 at 04:13:32PM +0100, Michael Meeks wrote:
> 	+ firehose gerrit updates to the mailing list
> 	  until complaints.
> 		+ quite a number blocked by moderation
> AI:		+ look at gerrit moderation issues / regex's (Thorsten)

This is solved now as you can see from the mails dropping onto the dev list. We
now have a tiny python script on the bot that fixes up the mail to also have
the dev-list in Cc: so that the fd.o greylists do not get upset. Incedentally,
that means we could tweak more haeders on those mails, but IMHO gerrit is doing
excellent work with the header tagging/metadata on its own.

Best,

Bjoern