Cppunit-1.13.0 released

Markus Mohrhard markus.mohrhard at googlemail.com
Fri Jul 6 19:19:39 PDT 2012

Hey,

after we have no longer any build issues with cppunit I have now
officially tagged the 1.13.0 release of cppunit. I would like to thank
everybody who helped during this release.

The changes against the 1.12.1 release are:

- improved windows build experience (VisualStudio project files for
2005 to 2010).
- warning free code
- no auto_ptr in a header any more
- some old bugs fixed (sf#2185407, sf#2186611, sf#3123759, sf#2983798,
rhbz#641350, fdo#51317)

All other changes can be seen in the NEWS file and at
http://cgit.freedesktop.org/libreoffice/cppunit/log/

Please spread the news about our first cppunit release and encourage
people to provide bug report, patches and documentation.

Regards,
Markus